Humans don’t love other humans because of who they are rather because of what they are to them. The question you asked me was utterly ridiculous but since, I love you ridiculously a bit too much, I shall not leave any of your questions unanswered. Here are a few reasons why:
- You love animals. Very generic a reason, to show what you mean to me, but this aspect of you speaks in containers, so big, that haven’t yet been invented. A person who loves animals is capable of loving and accepting each part of nature. So, it is quite obvious that such a person can love another person only more and never less.
- You care. And you have no idea how rare of a quality that is in this spiteful world. Your talent lay in the immense concern that you hold for almost every person you meet because not everyone can do this.
- You value your relationships with each important person in your life and you try your best to never let an inch of a scar ruin them. A few little disagreements along with those brooks flowing down, don’t compare to the effort you invest in keeping your bond with these fortunate human beings intact.
- Your smile is one that can’t be faked. Your laugh is one that can’t be mimicked. Your expression of happiness makes you you.
- You are generous, helpful, kind, polite and gentle. You can empathize and console anyone who touches you, even in the slightest way possible. In fact, you inspire me to be more understanding and mature when it comes to situations where I might not gain anything rather, maybe lose something.
- Yes, your bad, angry, selfish and insanely possessive self makes you an earthly creature. Because, trust me, if there were anymore greatness in you in having this amazing and brilliant cotton-candy sweetness filled in your body, you would be glowing the room with the halo above your head.
- This statement is not the last and never the least – When I see you, I don’t see a mirror or a clear stream of flowing water. I see you like seeing myself through a weaving machine whose separate yarns might pose an obstruction to each part of you when seen closely, each part, as if revolting against the image on the other side but when I take a step back and see the figure of a person, it is a soul whose framework is almost the same as my soul on the other side.
This list can be created to be made to pace the equator but I have to conclude for the sake of saying more the next time round. I shall dare to say that while you think what’s there to love about you, I think what isn’t. The day you’ll get a person who will feel as bewildered as me when you ask this same question to him or her, you, you mercury-filled soul, shall understand why I call you beautiful. Also, please, please engrave this in your mind for eternity that YOU ARE YOUR OWN PERSON.